Thursday, February 5, 2009

Me Myself an Introduction.

Asslam u alaikum,
well here i am starting a new beginning with my new blog and inshaALLAH hope fully this will be now my permanent blog. Those of you people out there who don't know me let me introduce myself to you 1st. I am shakeeb aijaz ashai. A Simple guy from Srinagar, who has got lot of dreams, ideas, ambitions and aims to full fill. I passed my sec school from NEPS (new era public school) raj bagh sgr with distinction having 83.2% , after that i passed my 12th class from IMI (iqbal memorial instute) bemina sgr. I passed my graduation examz in bsc. Biochemistry exams in Feb09 from S.P clg sgr , besides this i am a tech geek who seeks technological news, knowledge 24x7 . I did my Advanced diploma in Computer networking technology and hardware (ADNT) from STG (MIPS) in 06-07, which included MCP and MCSA papers, after that i did ITES-BPO (dump) with CCNA(dump) from doeacc society Srinagar. I intend to clear CCNA exams in near future soon inshaALLAH. Besides that i am a cook lolz, i like to cook good and spicy food. Almost every dish including our traditional wazwan, if you plan an outing don't forget me as your chef lolz. Besides tech buzz i am a great admirer of ISLAM the religion of PEACE. I mostly adhere to the Salafi thought though I am also influenced by other ideologies. I am very patient, polite, humble, soft-spoken, emotional and sensitive by nature people say so i never had a chance to observe myself best judge and observer is Almighty ALLAH. I think far with vision and like to learn what ever life teaches me. I strongly believe in honesty and truth fullness, i believe with these virtues only one can prosper otherwise never. I think one gets that what one deserves from life whether love, respect, or hatred as they say "As you sow so shall you reap". If you give love you will get back love. To add to this ALLAH has given me a remarkable virtue of PATIENCE and FORGIVENESS and i thank ALLAH for these qualities. I always forgive those people who cheat, betray, and play with my emotions and even those who make joke of me and my emotions. I strongly believe one has to answer no one but ALLAH. Everyone is answerable no one can go without answer. ALLAH has always tested my patience be it studies, career, finance, family or love but i am there to with stand his every test inshaALLAH. I just need support of my teachers, friends, family because i only want to prove my point and my worth to those people who always consider me an useless fellow who can never achieve any success in life. I want people to remember me as a person who brings smile to others and not as a person who is useless. Remember me in your dua'khair and if in any case i ever hurted any person's feelings please forgive me.
I hope this was enough for those people who don't know me.

“The mind has a thousand eyes. And the heart but one;
Yet the life of a whole life dies, When love is done.”

1 comment:

  1. shakeeb brother you are very emotional person man ... i remember how much you wept during ur exams because of your some personal problem... that betrayal n all that... your family needs you buddy, and alhumdulilah its good to c u getting back to life , published a blog, this is my bro shakeeb give life a tough fight back... and prove your worth to those who betrayed you ... i know you ability and your potential man ... remember you were the best ethical hacker of jnk once... n remember the person who left you does not know what that person has lost... be yourself buddy ... dnt be emotional ... love the person who loves you and not that who only hurts and betrays...and comeon i am waiting for your website buddy when is opinionz going to be finally published??? ALLAH BLESS you ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will Encourage me to post more stuff! Thanks for the comment

Visit My New Website!

visit KoshurPinta.com my 1st interactive website cum blog. visit www.koshurpinta.com