Sunday, June 14, 2009

Comment on this...

Do i need to write any caption for this image? This picture itself depicts the mental trauma and humiliation faced by our kashmiri sisters and mothers each and everyday because of the Indian forces and recent shopian rape and murder case of Asiya (17) and Neelofar (22) justifies it all. “The ill-fated duo were raped even after their death,” .I am letting on you people to decide what should be the caption of this image.Perhaps i got this image from my very innocent and sweet friend and brother Qazi mamoon's Album " Kashur Pinta Style " On FACEBOOK. He had captioned this image as "Photwu laal kaale waatluw.. kolal legwe saani balai.. phatve gardan" perhaps it sounds a bit humerus to ears but it is thing of concern. In place of this young girl walking at ameera kadal just consider your own sister,daughter or mother being stared at ...what will you do ??? will you make a caption just to impress someone or create a fun out that situation? Or you will kill that bastard? By calling a strike/hartal or performing ragda ragda wont do anything literally One needs to act now if not now than never...
Now its your turn comment on this photograph who will take the responsibility to comment on this one? Mr.Omar Abdulla ? well he said every kashmiri girl is my sister they are my daughters and sisters, i can understand the sufferings of the shopian victims as i have 3 sisters myself. Now you decide...
Any comments and suggestions are most welcomed at : http://shakeebashai.blogspot.com
you can email me at : shakeeb.ashai@gmail.com
VEARAN BONIE HUND HAEREN KAV....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an Indian Muslim. I am not sure if you are an Indian or a Pakistani. I have sympathy for Kashmiri people and every Indian has a lot of sympathy and want to help you all. I always see that you all keep on blaming India and trying to be anti-India.

    I agree that there is some injustice often done to some Kashmiris. But I would like to inform you that from what I can see in most cases Kashmiris are also to blame to some extent.

    I dont understand why some bustard Kashmiris act like India is anti-Islamic or anti-Kashmiri. I am a Muslim too born and brought up in India. I love my country from the depth of my heart and we all Indians are brothers and sisters. But I see most Kashmiris acting as if they are not Indians. Why do you do that? It really makes people angry and I also get angry at many Kashmiris for such behaviour. You all should act like proper Indians and not act as if you are away from India.

    I even see Kashmiris supporting the Pakistani dogs in cricket matches etc. At first how the hell can you support a terrorist country like Pakistan and especially the terrorists. And own country comes first. So, you have to respect and honour India above any other country in the world.

    Act like Indians and I am sure every Indian would be more than ready to help you all and work for your developement. If you say that there was some injustice done to Muslims in Kashmir then the fact is also that the way in which Kashmiri Pandits were treated in the valley was not right. Our religion teaches us peace and humanity and if you all follow our religion properly too then you would be liked a lot more in India.

    We Indian Muslims are an integral part of India and have been successful in all spheres of public life. Hope that the Kashmiri Muslims also get their share of support and success in the great Indian democracy. But please behave properly and stop acting like Pakistanis in order to be respected and liked all Indians including Indian Muslim.

    May Allah open all your mind towards India and bring peace, stability and success to your lives. India is the best country in the world and we all are lucky to be born in this great nation. Hope you also understand this and stop supporting terrorists and behaving anti-India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. with full respect to your thoughts firstly i would like to tell you a muslim should have a good and liberal language you mentioned "Kashmiris supporting the Pakistani dogs in cricket " Amuslim should not use a dog word for another muslim. brother further i wud like to clarify to u we kasmiris neither support pakistan nor want pakistan in any case. But we even dnt want these bastard indians to rule us. our mothers and sisters every day have to face mental anxiety because of the presence of these "DOGS" who are always after us..You are a indian no complaints, we respect your sentiments for your nation. and expect you too to respect our sentiments for our beloved KASHMIR.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will Encourage me to post more stuff! Thanks for the comment

Visit My New Website!

visit KoshurPinta.com my 1st interactive website cum blog. visit www.koshurpinta.com