Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Mess online Chat is...

I was introduced to the internet some nine years back. I started out with e-mails and slowly graduated to yahoo chat, then online social networking sites, then on phone twitter, mig, fring etc etc. The net was just right for me. I could spend my enough time on it of course not always work but a bit fun too. All of you i presume are familiar with the on going ragda ragda , hartals in Kashmir these days. As there is not much work to do so internet these days is a perfect place for me. i will narrate a small yet funny story which happened past week with me on mig. Hope you will enjoy it too as much as i did in being a part of the story itself.

Vital Info: My mig id is shakeeb13

6.30 p.m.
shakeeb13: Hi
nirvana_2009: ASL pls
shakeeb13: What…?
nirvana_2009: Are you a guy or a girl?
shakeeb13: Guy. Why?
nirvana_2009: F*&^ off you punk.

Later I would come to know that nirvana_2009 was a guy looking for a girl.

6.45 p.m.

shakeeb13: Hi
meetmeinheaven: asl?
shakeeb13: You mean age, sex?
meetmeinheaven: Yes. How did you know what I was thinking?
shakeeb13: Just like that. I am a guy.
meetmeinheaven: Then why do you want to have sex with me?
shakeeb13: When did I say that?
meetmeinheaven: Buzz off you fruit cake (in case you did not know, it means a homo)

This guy was desperate.

Myself with a fake id

7.00 p.m.

meetmeinheaven: asl?
saimadgreat: 20/F/sxr
meetmeinheaven: whats that?
saimadgreat: My asl dumbo.
meetmeinheaven: Does asl mean age, sex and location?
saimadgreat: Yes. Guess you are too dumb. Bye.
meetmeinheaven: No…no.. I am new to chat.
saimadgreat: That’s fine. Bye.


7.15 p.m

saimadgreat (BTW, this is me): Hi
andleeb: Hi
saimadgreat: asl
andleeb: 22/F/sxr
saimadgreat: Cool.
andleeb: Your asl?
saimadgreat: 23/F/sxr
andleeb: Thats neat.
saimadgreat: So what do you do?
andleeb: I am a web-designer.
saimadgreat: I cannot believe my luck. My friend is a programmer and he wants to shift to web-designing. He had some doubts.
andleeb: What kind?
saimadgreat: If it is worth the shift, salary expected …you know that kind. If it is ok with you, shall I give him your id?
andleeb: Hm….fine. Should not be a problem. Is he online?
saimadgreat: No he is not online now. I just called him up and gave him your id. BTW, his mig id is shakeeb13.
andleeb: No hassles.
saimadgreat: That is really nice of you. He will get in touch with you shortly. I will log off now…

Fifteen minutes after I logged off, I logged in again, this time as shakeeb13. We struck the right chord. She is still my chat friend and keeps inquiring about my friend saimadgreat.

By now, I had smartened up and realized that on the net the guys are looking for girls. And girls too are looking for girls. lol
Any comments and suggestions are most welcomed at : http://shakeebashai.blogspot.com
you can email me at : shakeeb.ashai@gmail.com
VEARAN BONIE HUND HAEREN KAV....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will Encourage me to post more stuff! Thanks for the comment

Visit My New Website!

visit KoshurPinta.com my 1st interactive website cum blog. visit www.koshurpinta.com