Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary ToK!

Alhamdulillah, on 27th march 2009 mamoon bhai posted 101st post on his blog TIMES OF KASHMIR.It has come a long way since September 2006 when MAMOON BHAI (coffee ya chai...Born in Srinagar, Studied In Burn Hall School, Now at International Islamic University Malaysia.) experimented with how a blog works.. Almost 2 and a half years in blog writing.. September 22, to be precise when he started writing blogs and soon it became his passion and hobby. In the beginning it was called "Eldin Bleze".. My favorite character in his blog has always been his virtual friend Alec Smart who keeps on saying different things all the time.. and this is what he wants to share with us on Times of Kashmir anniversary...
Alec Smart Said:
"Adaab, godhe boaznawan malik altaf kashere khabre..
Vaadi manz rued az haalat nasaaz, mausam tae ruod setha kafeel. Godhe akh tijarati waqfe"






Mamoon has always been an inspiration for me, he is not only a blogger, a great friend , but he is my sweet little cute brother. He is such a nice person with due innocence in his looks but with devil residing in his mind.My best wishes n prayers are with him, I wish him all the very best in his future ..




by: shakeeb ashai. veran bouni hund hearan kav...


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...
    Thank you very much shakeeb bhai... me and inspiration hhahaha... ab mazak udana tha tou joke keh detay.. yeh post kyun kar dala... lolzz... I am glad you like Alec Smart.. and thanks for droppping by... may ALLAH bless you too.. thanks.. again.. and again... btw I am coming to Kashmir in May inshaAllah.. See ya there... and please change all this blackness.. lukan gasi aech kharaab..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will Encourage me to post more stuff! Thanks for the comment

Visit My New Website!

visit KoshurPinta.com my 1st interactive website cum blog. visit www.koshurpinta.com